RBC wants to make your holiday shopping more luxurious! If you’re an RBC Avion Card holder, visit an RBC Avion Holiday Boutique to get the full VIP treatment as a thank you for being an Avioner!
Some of the perks at the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique:
- Valet Parking – so you don’t have to circle the parking lot for a spot!
- Coat and Parcel Check – drop off your shopping bags and continue to shop some more!
- Gift Wrapping – so your presents are ready for gift giving!
- Private Lounge & Cafe – to rest your feet and enjoy a beverage.
- Concierge & Porter Service – to help you with your Christmas list!
- Free Wifi, entertainment, and more!
Don’t have an RBC Avion card? Don’t worry! You can still access gift wrapping services, valet, and coat check for a small fee which is donated to Sick Kids Foundation. And while you’re there, sign up for your own RBC Avion card so you can receive all the benefits of being an Avioner!
I am so ready to get the VIP Treatment at the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique – and I’m sure my husband will enjoy watching tv in their lounge while I shop! In the Vancouver area? Stop by the Coquitlam Centre and enjoy the RBC Avion Holiday Experience!
Disclosure: I am part of the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.